Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, October 26, 2002

Late night, post-pool. Leaning my head on the second floor balcony of a coffee place, lazily observing passerbys on the road below. On the way over, we were listening to Oasis in the car cos there'd be no concert on Saturday night after all. Didn't matter, none of us were really fans. Just another concert to pass time while the world falls apart round us. We didn't talk about the hostages or the sniper or the bombing or work. I drank iced mocha though I'm caffeine intolerant, but thinking heck it, I'd sleep if I'm tired enough. Half-listening to an explanation on how to play snooker, trying to visualise it. Wondered why I've never tried playing it. So we agreed we would next time, and move on from pool for a while.

And it was nice just sitting there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home