Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, October 20, 2002

What I did today. Went to the gym with my travelmates today and did my usual 6km run. My old knee problem is cropping up again though, so my US travelmate recommended me to buy a pair of ASICS Gel Keyano running shoes which she wears for running (I currently run on Nike Air). Tried Dairy Queen's Strawberry & Chocolate Chip Blizzard for the first time (heavenly 'cept for the thin rice crisps that get blended in).

Went shopping with my UK travelmate and we both bought identical dresses: a black sleeveless hipster dress with plunging neckline. Yet another black number for me and another garment the 2 of us have in common. I'm afraid one day we'll look into each other's wardrobe and imagine it to be our own. lol.

After that, we went to get my ASICS Gel Keyanos. The Indian uncle serving me was really efficient. I pointed at the displayed pair and he went: "There's only one colour. You want to try you sit down girl. Uncle can tell your size. Trust uncle". So I sat down and trusted uncle, who brought me the most comfortable pair of running shoes I've worn yet. Actually, I still haven't checked the shoe size now so I don't know what it is. But I can't wait to run again.

Oh yah, I did mention I wasn't going to blog today didn't I? Well I lied. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home