Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Things you can't tell from looking at me this morning.
1. I have a sleep debt which I haven't repaid over the weekend, so my senses threaten to overwhelm me at any moment. But I'm not considering caffeine induced wakefulness. Well, not yet.
2. I've just received my last mail-ordered issue of Uncut and decided not to renew my subscription. I'll rather buy my CDs normally without them being delivered with cracks in the CD jewel cases.
3. I'm also wondering what the lyrics are in the Morcheeba and Kurt Wagner collaboration entitled What New York couples Fight about. I can't tell just by listening to the song, but isn't it the same as what couples everywhere in the world fight about?
4. I'm looking forward to watching soccer this weekend. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home