Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, May 08, 2002

After work, I scoured through Funan centre but couldn't seem to locate any places selling the Creative Prodikeys. Consoled myself by buying the VCD for a Japanese indie movie Kamikaze Taxi, as well as a Mac's Choco-cone. Realized that Mac's is promoting new World Cup meals for the J-Burger and K-Burger (representing Japan and Korea respectively) and was immediately enchanted (yes yes yes, I'm absolutely lame). Earmarked them for future trips to Mac's and then I made my way home.

Arts Central is screening the critically acclaimed China movie Devil on the Doorstep tonight but I didn't feel like watching a movie tonight. In fact, I've probably seen more movies this year than any other year of my life. Geez. I should just read a bit and sleep early, and keep my fingers crossed about a better tomorrow.

And Andrea, despite all the calamities this world is in, my mum's worried about you. Hope you pull through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home