Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, December 23, 2001

Had a long day visiting new places with an old friend. Met B12 for breakfast at 9.30am before checking out the watch fair at Alexander Technopark. I know the place cos just last week I had sent a watch in for repair. That watch's face was supposed to be scratch-proof but somehow the whole watch face came off instead. Sigh. The watch ended up being retained by the customer service center till the new part comes in a month's time. Anyway, the watch fair was quite dismal. Not many watches left cos a lot have been sold yesterday. We didn't get any and wandered across the road to walk round Saint Andrew's Junior College instead. I've never visited that school before so I wanted to go take a look. Then we leisurely proceeded to Queensway for coke floats before going elsewhere to check out a toy fair on a whim. We bought some toys and candy and I got myself a white long-sleeved Digimon jersey. Impulsively bought a candlestand and it's a strange coincidence cos I received a candle from my best friend and his SO today. Thanks. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home