Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, October 21, 2001

My mum is a hoarder. Whenever I pack out unworn clothes from my closet, she will secretly pack them back in again. As a result, I don't have space and she'll blame me for always buying clothes. Then when I pack my closet again, I'll find clothes that I thought I had packed out for the Salvation Army. Urgh. These include my brother's T-shirts and he's married and moved out for years! My mum's logic is he'll need these T-shirts if he ever needs to stay with us again. OMG.

This morning I woke up and decided to pack my closet instead of going for a jog. I packed out 2 bags' worth of jackets, T-shirts, blouses, pants and tops and in the process, I also found clothes I didn't even know I bought. I found a LILAC dress, 2 LILAC tops and a wonderful black number lurking around the closet. Anyway, I am not letting those 2 bags out of my sight. I'm going to bring them over to my bro when I leave the house so that my mum has no chance to pack them back in again. I must break out of this stupid cycle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home