Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, October 20, 2001

Basically I got into bimbo mode and went shopping giddily with Yoyo (yes, the boy understands clothes) and my jc girlfriend. Surprisingly I bought clothes and not a single CD. Actually I was thinking of buying Rae & Christian's session for AnotherLateNight, Modjo or Zero 7, but I just got distracted. We ended up talking about how women are supposed to be categorised by seasons to see what sort of colours suit them. I thought I'm autumn/ winter cos of the muted colours I wear but Yoyo and my jc girlfriend thought I look like spring and wear colours like LILAC. Let me see, is LILAC the hip colour some time back when every woman and her sister were wearing it? Is LILAC the colour I thought I could convince myself to wear and ended up burying such coloured clothes at the back of the closet?

Great. I have a saccharine look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home