Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, October 28, 2001

I heard Kathryn Williams' latest album Little Black Numbers in limabean's car and she sounded really lovely. Reminded me of Beth Orton actually. It was strangely hypnotic when she sang, and all of us fell quiet in the car and listened. Well, cept when limabean cussed another driver. I turned to ask him how he could cuss while listening to this and he replied that he could multitask. lol.

So here's lyrics to that song which didn't stop him cussing. It's the second track called Soul to Feet. Hey, thanks for the company. :)

You only stop talking, when you're sleeping
There's got to be something wrong
With your past.
I can't talk if I'm thinking
I'm not going to move so fast

Is your life so exciting?
You have to tell everyone you meet
Try to make it so enticing
You wear your soul out to your feet
Always leave before them
You want them to think
You've got so much to do
Maybe they're not thinking of you

If you would shut up
Someone could save you
Manipulate everything
And that's how I love you

- Kathryn Williams' song Soul to Feet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home