Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, October 27, 2001

I missed playing pool for the second week in a row. Instead, my best friend and I went to Phuture to attend a gig where our friend was one of the DJs. This friend spins drum & bass but unfortunately, most of the Phuture crowd didn't know that. So when he spun, he succeeded in nearly clearing the dancefloor about 20 minutes into the set. lol. My best friend and I did our usual frantic big movement arm flailings which we consider dancing (think Michael Stipe of REM in the music video for Losing my Religion). In fact we never coordinate our dance steps, we just dance whatever way we like. Most of the stray dancers round us looked like the folks we saw at Insomnia too. Afterwards, we 3 sat on the steps outside Zouk and chatted a little. And it felt strangely serene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home