Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, July 04, 2001

I guess I associated people with music starting from my first boyfriend a long time back. Now, I can't remember his birthday, when exactly we became a couple or broke up, but I can remember the last time we were happy together. We were probably returning from somewhere, and he stepped out of the MRT train at his stop. I stayed on, started playing Red Hot Chilli Peppers' Blood Sex Sugar Magik on my Walkman (yeah, I had a lot of cassettes in the old days) and smiled. And I remember willing him to turn around so I could wave. But he didn't. After that, our relationship nosedived inexplicably. I never told him about linking him with Red Hot Chilli Peppers.. he probably wouldn't have understood. I don't much get it either. But that's really how it started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home