Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, May 05, 2001

Just came home from jogging with my best friend. Suffice it to say I'm reeling from the shock of running in the open air as compared to the air-conditioned comfort of the gym, but it was really quite fun. Despite the hot sun. Despite all the weird stretching exercises my best friend advocated from that marathon running guidebook he bought. Despite his strange rule that we should chat continuously while running to help improve our breathing. Actually what I mean to say is, it was really nice of him to keep pace with me though he could have run on ahead. He bothered to push me on when I wanted to stop, and he wouldn't take no for an answer. Thank you. I'm sure I will run better next time and not in the gym either. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home