Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, October 30, 2006

I know you're special, we're special.
I know it because life now is about being the best persons we can be, without doubting each other and wondering if we can reconcile our differences.
If it makes any sense at all, I want to cross the road more carefully now because of you. I want to run forever with you, and if my knee gives way, I'll be glad to have you walking by my side. I can see us as an old couple holding hands (and still wrestling to have the dominant thumb on top).

Thank you for showing me how simple it can actually be.

4 Comments:

  • Oops! Another diabetic honey bee drowning in olen-juis...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 AM  

  • and thus, this sets the pace of ur week...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:51 PM  

  • *tether elf to earth before she flies off*
    *gives her another load of stuff to do for animation nation*

    By Blogger Davester, at 5:42 PM  

  • i suggest not to run too much on hard ground, wear shoes with preferably "air" cause humans were not made to run on tarmac but on grass so dumbos who play excessive street soccer &/or basketball wear out their cartilages in the knee double quick time so protect the biggest joint in your body and watch those knees.

    this public service announcement has been brought to you by i screwed my knees dont u do it too :)

    arent they the cutest couple? my vote

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home