Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, July 03, 2006

Sometimes the things which make you happy don't make sense, and they don't have to.

I can't explain the giddy little pleasure of thumb-wrestling with you after watching a local film on arm wrestling. Or trying out food at a new and good eatery together. Or the way we jostle to have the dominant thumb on top while holding hands.
Or just being with you, next to you.

I don't understand the dumb incredible luck of meeting you, and I didn't realise there's no limit to feeling happy.

Everyday is a new opportunity to learn something more about you and with you.
Everyday you make me smile.

2 Comments:

  • Someone better keep her tethered. ;)

    By Blogger Davester, at 9:47 AM  

  • erk! gah! return of the saccharine stuff! get it off me it's sticking for good!ahhhhhh! drowning in it! :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home