Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Why I shouldn't treat people with the same attention span I give to books.

SOME books I'm in the middle of reading which are currently lying within arm's length around me (ranked from the ones most likely to be finished first):
Pg 150 of Philip Pullman's 2nd book in His Dark Materials: "The Subtle Knife"
Pg 92 of Ruth Wajnryb's "Expletive Deleted: A Good Look at Bad Language"
Pg 100 of Barry Schwarz's "The Paradox of Choice"
Pg 24 of John Ratey's "A User's Guide to the Brain"
Pg 30 of Richard Feynman's "The Pleasure of Finding Things Out"
Pg 67 of Douglas Hofstadter's "Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid"

Well maybe not. I'll need to read the 3rd book from Philip Pullman's fantasy series first right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home