Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, March 24, 2006

Well yes, I've not been blogging as much as I used to. It amuses me that you'll check on my blog even when we're together (side by side!), and type in an anonymous(!) comment to an entry. And you know, I'm never going to trust wikipedia quite the same again, after you laughed and confessed that you've added an entry you've linked to. I like your audacity though, and that incredible sense of fun.

(Folks who protest about my mushy entries can stop cringing now. The moment has passed but I am evidently, deeply, in love.)

The surprise of the day is stumbling onto the blog of someone who's listed mine as a daily read. Why, thank you. I don't know if you'll be comfortable if I link back to you, so I didn't. I really have no idea who you are, but I like what you've written. A lot. I hope today's star sign bodes well for Pisces. :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home