Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, March 24, 2006

We were exchanging text messages, while you were on a mad dash to the airport for your weekend getaway.

(I have an anal-retentive punctuality habit you're probably secretly terrified of, and you have this optimistic misguided generosity in time estimation which I found strangely endearing.)

I messaged that I wished ridiculously that I had taken your picture before you left.
And you, sweet you, took a picture of yourself on your mobile phone and sent it right back.

"Did that work?" you messaged back. "You know how much I hate getting my pic taken."

I know, because I do, too.

Ok, enough. Better stop before people start keeling over on their keyboards.

7 Comments:

  • *keels over* :D

    By Blogger M, at 6:52 PM  

  • *hair stand on end* ;)

    By Blogger Davester, at 10:24 AM  

  • happy for you, vaya, but a bit.....mushy lei..LOL -lainey

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 PM  

  • Like boy scouts and girl guides having a campfire roasting mushy-mellows... so wholesome!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 AM  

  • everybirdy's just jealous..but like ah said saccharine overdosed...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 PM  

  • if i had read this on sat, i'd have teased u mercilessly... and i would have tried to be endearingly late :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:20 AM  

  • still.. it is sweet :-)

    By Blogger Patricea Chow-Capodieci, at 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home