Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I will be frank.
I am a music snob.
I realise I'm competitive even while scrolling through people's iPods and comparing their music collection to my own.

And things became impossible when I became a film snob as well cos I upped the bars. As I was telling glow, it irk'd me when people couldn't tell the difference between the films "The Piano", "The Pianist" and "The Piano Teacher". I mean, there is NOTHING similar about them.

Sigh.

7 Comments:

  • There is a piano in each film, isn't there? Yamaha, Steinway & Bosendorfer?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 PM  

  • Yeah was going to say that. They all have pianos. ;)

    By Blogger Davester, at 1:17 AM  

  • Good grief, how did you know the pianos are Yamaha, Steinway & Bosendorfer? :) You actually remembered?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 AM  

  • yes, 3 pianos but the brands can't be right!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 PM  

  • There are more than 3 painos actually, some were acting as stunt doubles...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 PM  

  • Can anyone verify the brands of the pianos? This is intriguing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 PM  

  • the people who played the instrument had some form of tragedy occur to them...varying degrees of psychosis and physical abuse self inflicted or otherwise...were snotty movies ie they sucked ok pianist dint suck so badly i kinda liked it...
    so u cant say nothing has anything similar about it...it's like that theory about throwing random dots on floor and they will eventually form a constellation because the universe is vast enough to contain the cosmic coincidence....

    "....must....resist.....mentioning....male......organ........"Beavis...erhuuherr huhhhherhhuuuhh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home