Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, June 10, 2005

Wow. Thanks for the concern, folks :) Am now at a gaming centre near my 2nd hotel doing internet surfing. I've gotten my luggage back last night but unfortunately, I've turned in my keys to the Italian customs and they've not returned them. As a result, my Italian friends had to break open the locks on my backpack. Lesson learnt: carry spare keys or just use numeric locks. I've bought new locks already though the instructions to set the numeric locks are in Italian. Will find a way.

Watched Jean Vigo black and white films today so they redeemed the day.

Have charged my mobile phone so I'm within sms reach. Will be leaving on Saturday night to reach Naples on Sunday morning. A girl I've met here told me wryly that Naples reminded her of Bombay. I guess I've got to watch out there then but should be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home