Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, June 06, 2005

I've not yet reached my end destination (Reggio di Calabria) but this trip has already been quite a ride.

Emirates lost my luggage. Everything except my iPod, books, camera, money and documents are in my luggage. I'm not the only one and I suspect most passengers they herded from Dubai to the connecting flight to Rome lost their luggage too. I've been told my luggage maybe enroute to Nice. I've never lost luggage flying into a country, only on my return flight. Oh, and this is the 3rd airline I've tried and it's always when I travel alone. I'll be more amused if only my phone charger isn't in my luggage too.

Please refer to my blog for updates as it maybe difficult for me to reply individual emails.

No worries :-) I'm fine. And this free internet kiosk they have at the airport has a smiley button just to help you type smileys faster. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home