Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Quick update on my life now.

I'm still jobless.
I've gone to a Buddhist temple for the first time in my life of my own accord, and dragged a girlfriend along too. We went to ask about our fortunes, and I was asked not to fear the present. That's nice to know.
I've read 22 books in April and 2 in May, the latest being Craig Thompson's graphics novel "Goodbye, Chunky Rice".
I've watched a lot of films at the Singapore International Film Festival, but even then it's about 10 films less than last year when I was slogging hard at work.
I've added Hou Hsiao Hsien as one of my all-time favourite directors.
I've re-discovered older music, like Rolling Stones, Patti Smith and Elliott Smith. Hmm, two Smiths.
I've only started watching some DVDs I've owned for ages.
I've gradually turned brown from running outdoors in the late morning sun.
I should be writing but I'm procrastinating.
I'm thinking about filming. I'm thinking about learning Flash.
I've learnt that people add hot water to Martell to dilute it in karaoke lounges. I've never drunk that before though, and am not inclined to try.
I've eaten Roti Boy for the first time and found it's overrated. But that didn't stop me from eating it again.
I know what kind of tai tai I will be if I should ever become one.

Hope life is treating you well too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home