Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I've made myself yet another compilation CD. The song sequence is simply by alphabetical order of the song titles.

I realise:
a) a random order works well for me by pairing unlikely songs one after another
b) I really like the group Octopus Project cos their songs take up about 20% of the list
c) I will holler "My love is bigger than your love, SING IT!" in time to McLusky's "To Hell with Good Intentions" everytime it gets played
d) I like every song to the extent I can put each on auto-repeat ad nauseum
e) I don't know what the rest of the world is listening to, and frankly I don't care
f) I'm too interested in the going-on's in life to blog much, and that's a good thing

Anyway, here's the list:
1. Up Up Down Down - Come Away
2. Franz Ferdinand - Darts of Pleasure
3. S - Falling
4. Random - Falling through the Clouds
5. Mellowdrone - Fashionably Uninvited
6. Carolee - I Heard You with Unmistakable Clarity
7. South - Loosen Your Hold
8. Drop the Fear - Memory
9. Octopus Project - Music is Happiness
10. PS - Pylons
11. Laptop - Ratso Rizzo
12. Octopus Project - Righteous Ape & Bird
13. Deerhoof - Sealed with a Kiss
14. PS - Spelling
15. Experimental Aircraft - Symphony
16. Octopus Project - The Adjustor
17. Windsor for the Derby - The Egg
18. Octopus Project - The Way Things Go
19. McLusky - To Hell with Good Intentions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home