Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Guerilla blog post #155:
Yesterday a cab driver picked me up from my customer's back to my office, and mentioned that his wife just gave birth the day before. I congratulated him, and it was nice to be 2 contented people in a cruising vehicle.

The Rubik's Cube has finally arrived in my hands. Can't wait to try it out!

I'm now reading a book on management of the absurd. One section in it mentioned that we learn more from our successes than our failures, and we learn from the failures of others. It explained that when the factors are right for us to succeed, we're spurred on beyond our limit to do better. And when we fail, we get demoralised and don't test our boundaries as much. Still mulling over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home