Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I'm basically empty of all thoughts except for the following today:
#1: Perhaps it's runners like me freaking out the office gym staff, cos they've set the timer limit to only 20 minutes now for the treadmill. Hence today I only ran 3.5km at 10.5km/h for 20 minutes. At this rate will I have to change tack and run faster instead of longer, and how fast can I actually run in 20 minutes then?

#2: In the film The Story of the Weeping Camel, a "violin" (it's got 2 strings and looks nothing like the typical violin though) was hung on the hump of a mother camel, so that she could tune herself to its pitch and along the way, reconcile with the baby colt she was rejecting. Eh. The question is: how on earth did people know they had to hang the "violin" on the camel, and that music was the solution?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home