Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, June 06, 2004

What I've learnt this weekend.

It's possible to miss a call from my best friend, and give him cause to believe that since I've not answered his call and hadn't blogged that day, I could have been warded in the hospital for head injury. :) Thanks to you and M though for your concern!

It's also possible to walk into a hair salon and spend nearly $150 just to come out looking nearly the same; and bring a girlfriend along to do her hair and she'd come out looking nearly the same too.

On top of that, I've had my hair cut on Saturday, hesitated about telling mum that I've cut my hair since it looked the same, but gave in and pretended I've got it cut on Sunday, and for mum to think that's why my hair looked better on Sunday.

I've bought the first pair of jeans that I could wear without any alterations made to its length. Another testimony to my mum's oblivion is that I managed to wear a skirt out the house and came back wearing the pair of newly bought jeans without her noticing it either.

Despite lots of quality time spent with friends, the best moment this weekend is a quiet reading session at Mac's, where I found out nuggets of useless information, like how Miramax is named after Mira and Max, the names of the parents of the Weinstein brothers who run the company.

I've learnt that my friends might not like one another, and some friends were more sincere than others.

I could remain locked in a casual clothes-buying pattern like I were still studying though it's been years since I've left Uni. And though my UK travelmate and I bought the same halterneck top, she could fill it much better than I could. lol.

And quarrels over blogs are really really not worth the effort. There are bigger things folks! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home