Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Something out of the whack happened this morning. I woke up with constant ringing in my right ear, and things in my vision took on a merry-go-round effect. I thought it was temporary, logged on as usual, and started messaging with Dave online. Strangely, I actually blacked out and found myself a couple of seconds later lying on the floor. Apparently I've hit my head and caused a huge bruise on my left knee in the process. While I was still clutching my phone and talking to a colleague. But I didn't remember fainting. I just got up in cold sweat and confused that I've got a bump on my head. I scared mum witless, we ended up at the clinic, where I threw up in front of the doctor (but into a plastic bag). Hohoho. So now I've been diagnosed with an inner ear viral infection, and possible head injury (depending on how much more I vomit).

Today isn't a good day to be sick actually, cos I've got lots of work to do. Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home