Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Today.
Baking analogy. I've been trying to fix a problem for over a day, and it goes something like this:
We've got an oven and we wonder if it works.
We put baking mixture in the oven, potter around and after a while we see a cake inside.
Question is: did the oven work, or did someone cheat and replace the mixture with a cake when we weren't looking?
The gist of it is I had to keep watch on the oven, and that was way too long.

I also figured out that I prefer to have KFC rather than Pizza Hut delivery for late night dinners. There's this KFC family dinner meal deal that includes cole slaw, whipped potato, buns, chicken nuggets, chicken pieces, chicken popcorn as well as pepsi! Great, not only do I have no time to work out and am eating junk, I've also memorised their delivery menu.

The cab driver who drove me home also lacked sleep. He had been driving from 6am till midnight (when he picked me up) and he hadn't slept the day before. Times are really bad.

One last thing.. I left work AFTER da mouse. That must be a cause for worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home