Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, May 31, 2004

What I rediscovered while packing.

A curved Polish blade with a bronze sword-wielding mermaid figure as the handle. I thought to use it as an enveloper-opener but it was too sharp and too long. What I ended up doing was to grip it tightly whenever I got frustrated and nowadays, that has happened more often than I cared for.

A miniature pool table which no one has played on because the surface was so flimsy, the cue sticks resembled chopsticks and the pool balls were too big in proportion. And to think when I first bought it, I was beaming at the thought of having a substitute pool table in the office. I should just chuck this but I couldn't bring myself to.

A pair of tiny green painted enamel earstuds. This puzzled me cos they weren't something I would have bought for myself. I wouldn't have chosen green at any rate, so they had to be a gift. They were well hidden, so I figured they must have been given to me back when I hadn't any ear piercings. It must have been from someone who didn't know me well enough to realise I hadn't pierced ears, or maybe they weren't even mine.

Strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home