Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, June 25, 2004

Mixbag of thoughts.

A friend mentioned that he's not as blackhole as me, meaning he doesn't suck as many friends into his sphere of influence as I do. So I guess if I were a song personified, I could be Soundgarden's "Blackhole Sun"? lol.

I never take clear pictures when I'm listening to good music. Whenever I listen to a nice tune at a gig, I'll whip out my mobile phone camera to take a snapshot to remind myself of that instant. The picture invariably turns out fuzzy and dark. I can blame it on the quality of pictures taken by mobile phone cameras under bad lighting, but somehow I feel that I've got to sacrifice sight for sound in order to appreciate the sound more.

My best friend thought turning too corporate is like suffering from Alzheimer's... one keeps losing a part of oneself. I'm wondering which part I'm losing now.

And the fun has just begun. Thanks to everyone for their support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home