Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Random thought #484: no matter how sick or tired, you don't waste a $150 ticket, especially not when music is concerned.

So I attended the Linkin Park gig with my best friend, M and another guy friend (who's only had 3 hours of sleep daily due to Euro 2004). I've never seen so many little boys (and I mean the 10 year old variety) at a gig before.. it almost felt like Michael Jackson's paradise. It was a nice change cos it's my first gig at the Padang. There's something about the short perfect grass there, no mud or bald patches. Is this grass real or fake turf? I still can't tell.

Didn't really care for the Korean opening act. The crowd was less tactful and chanted for Linkin Park every chance it got. Linkin Park wasn't bad, and I decided to record some bootleg tracks on my mobile phone, especially when Linkin Park played Faint. The recording turned out bad, with lots of feedback. It couldn't even begin to capture that sensation I had of dancing on a trampoline, when you hurl your body up every which way to the music.

It was a good respite from work nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home