Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Thanks to the company for pool and supper, I'm feeling better. Saw Dave online and made plans to meet for breakfast in oh, 7 hours? I've been slacking at the project when he was out of the country, but it's time to pick up the pace again. We will do this even if it kills us!

Updated my blog links to be more current. If you're listed but don't wish to be, sorry, just let me know so I can remove the reference. I doubt I'll blog about the One, or if I'm a Cat or Dog person. The truth is I'm running short of time to do all the things I love, and blogging is eating into that tiny reserve of time. Everything else will be given top priority because life is too damn short.

Be happy to be alive won't you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home