Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, November 17, 2003

I'm just helping out on my best friend's wedding today but strangely I have pre-wedding jitters. I couldn't sleep, so I woke up to log on and check emails. I bumped into you online, and sent you a hi message first cos recent events emphasized again how short life is. But it's been such a while since we last communicated that every line of our short online chat seemed trite and forced.

How odd it was that chatting you came sandwiched within 3 days between a funeral wake and a wedding. And stranger still that though you're the one who first insisted that we should be friends, you're also the one who won't make it.

I've moved on, slowly but surely, and I've made peace.
Time to try to sleep again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home