Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Saturday night. Watched the Liverpool vs Leicester match at a pub with the guys but wasn't really paying attention. Ended up at supper with b12. Asked him if he sleeps with a bolster, cos I haven't done so in years but now I've started again, I felt more grounded hugging one to sleep. Then b12 grinned and said I reminded him of an electrical appliance which needs to be grounded.

Sunday morning. Not going for the Terry Fox run. Just out of bed and chatting online with a friend. He commented that it'd be good to have a job to watch movies or listen to music. My take was I wouldn't like that, cos that meant I wouldn't be able to walk out on crap movies or music. And there's definitely too many of those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home