Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

An old Friday Five, cos I've never answered one before.

1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed?

It's still the same except I go by my Hanyu Pinyin initials, and I've often been questioned about them. Don't ask.

2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?

Nothing. I don't think changing my name can change me, so why bother?

3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)

My mum named me and she only had leeway with the second chinese character of my name (since the first chinese character had to be the same as all the family womenfolk born in my generation, and the surname/ last name is of cos static). She didn't give me a pretty name for beauty or grace though. She chose nobility of character and in fact, it's quite a masculine name.

4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?

Barbara. Don't know any Barabara's personally but absolutely detest the name. Why? It conveys an old world reserved attitude I can't stand. Have never owned any Barbie dolls either.

5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com/triggur.org/astroexpert accurate? How or how isn't it?

Too lazy to check.

And now it's time to go earn my living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home