Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, August 25, 2003

Lazy weekend.
Seafood dinner (tried white pepper crab for the first time).
Drinks (had my first pint of beer in ages and couldn't finish it; realised with amusement that I could be turning teetotaller).
Gym (ran 8km).
Poetry slam (too much bad poetry all at once but fun fun fun).
Library (now reading Jonathan Franzen's book of essays entitled How to be Alone. He's the infamous author who rejected Oprah Winfrey's book club recommendations).
Dinner at Spizza with my UK travelmate (They have 26 pizzas, each named alphabetically and without any relation to their contents. I was tempted to try Olivia - which is filled with salami and chilli - but was vetoed by my UK travelmate. Friends are not for consumption).

Contented.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home