Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, August 22, 2003

Just ran an hour (9.93km; 4th time) listening to Jazzamor's Childhood Dreams on auto-repeat. I figured I only started running beyond 6km after I've met you. First it was 8km and now it's 10. Though there's no relation, somehow you and my 10km runs have become retrohesive events. I told you I've watched the movie Homerun and there's lots of running in it, but somehow the way the children run makes me sad. They run out of sheer desperation cos they need to get to somewhere else on time or they'll be punished. They don't enjoy running.

What keeps me running. When I want to stop before I hit my goal, I'll tell myself that I've been looking forward to this moment all day. To be here running my heart out on this treadmill. What then is another 15 minutes of my time? And it's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home