Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, May 03, 2003

I've written before about 6 degrees of separation, ie. 2 supposedly unrelated persons can be found to be related by tracing the people they know up to 6 degrees. In the same way, I think this can apply to folks sitting next to a film fanatic friend of mine at film screenings. Just now prior to a Film Fest screening, an acquaintance told me he happened to sit next to the film fanatic at a screening though they didn't plan to. Then I exclaimed that it was a coincidence cos I found myself sitting next to the same film fanatic last week too. This got me to thinking that strangers sitting next to this guy could probably be traced to within 6 degrees of separation too.

I've just found the Kevin Bacon of film screening seating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home