Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, April 27, 2003

Another 2B2B (Too Busy To Blog) phase. I'm having film fatigue even before I finish with the Film Fest. Trying to fit gym and meeting up with friends in the little pockets of time around film screenings. Haven't read in a while. Discovered that besides white noise, there is also something else called pink noise which b12 uses to tune his turntable (and pink noise LPs don't come cheap). Also discovered that I'm healthy but have a cholestrol level bordering on dangerous, so need to review the junk I've been consuming, sigh. All that running foiled by my inability to eat properly.

On top of all this, I've picked up on emailing again with intelligent funny interesting folks. So things I might have blogged I actually email away instead and got replies. Which is a good thing isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home