Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, March 23, 2003

Online now swapping mp3 files with a friend, or should I say laundering music over the internet. Inbetween I'm experimenting tying my hair up so I can run without my hair plastered to my neck, but the only way I can tie it up is in 2 itsy pigtails. Really not image enhancing in the gym at all. lol.

Bought Nick Hornby's latest book entitled 31 Songs today and well, it's about 31 songs he loves. I've only got 4 of these songs though: Nelly Furtado's I'm Like a Bird, Beatles' Rain (at least I think I have this), Royskopp's Royskopp's Night Out and the Avalanches' Frontier Psychiatrist. That's only about 10% of the songs listed so I'm trying to download the rest to no avail.

Watched Adaptation yesterday and The Hours today, and the weekend's gone again. Come for a longer visit next time won't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home