Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, March 28, 2003

I don't know what constitutes a good day for you, but today is a good day for me, brightened by simple incidents.

A colleague drove me to a customer meeting and along the way we didn't talk shop. Instead, he put dance music on and we fiddled with the car speakers to check if the rear ones were working. Asked him how life was after he got married and he said it was fun; he grinned as he spoke and I laughed. Then I heard Ladytron being played and beamed. Cos I'm with the only colleague in the office who could possibly know this band and we were cruising down the road listening to them.

My jc girlfriend sms'd that she just got promoted. Jogged 6.4km on the tracks near my place before going home for a family dinner. Saw my bro and sis-in-law whom I haven't caught up with in about 3 weeks cos of my hectic schedule. Upgraded my Palm V to a later OS. Chatted online with my best friend whom I've convinced to go take the gender test linked from da blind mouse's blog (turned out that we're both tested positive as women, lol).

I'm thankful for little miracles, especially in times like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home