Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Worked continuously at customer's without respite, 'cept for loo breaks and a 10 minute lunch (during which I ate while phoning my own office for other matters). No idle chit chats, social emails or internet surfing; I was an efficient autobot.

Biggest boo boo today. I was cradling the phone receiver against my shoulder for an hour-long teleconference while emailing, converting data and having another small discussion (hopefully unnoticed by the teleconference folks) on the side. Caught my earring accidentally against the phone receiver in the midst of all this multitasking and tugged it painfully. Instinctively I blurted out something along the vein of Shit, f***ing earring. There was momentary silence on the phone, before everyone carried on as if they haven't heard. There's something to be said about asian diplomacy after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home