Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, January 16, 2003

End of another tiring day. Haven't checked emails or read blogs. Came home for dinner and predictably mum has cooked fish and veges. My mum's mission is to feed me, or to be more precise, feed me fish, veges and fruits (in that order). With my tight schedule, somehow I only have time to eat one meal at home each week (excluding breakfast). And mum knowing me, has a healthy distrust of the food I tend to eat outside. So we reach this strange state where I eat rarely at home; and each time I do, I already know what I'll be eating. If only I can convince her that I'm reasonably healthy to not bother about feeding me the right sort of food.

But at least someone is cooking me dinner, and I know better than to complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home