Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, December 01, 2002

This weekend.
Went pub crawling to 2 new pubs owned by people I know.
Bought tickets to Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
Still haven't watched Harry Potter.
Was a treadmill hamster.
Returned library books without completing any of them. Decided to concentrate on own stockpile. Haven't started re-reading second book of LOTR though I initially planned to do so before watching the movie. Think I'll just wing it.
Discovered I've an inventory of 54 necklaces/ pendants, which is quite amusing since I've only got one neck. And I do have fewer rings though I've got more fingers than neck. So logically speaking, lots of these accessories are never going to be depreciated fully by me wearing them often enough. Had a discussion with my UK travelmate where I explained that accessories are more worth it than clothes cos they have a longer life span; and she said yes, but some accessories you have can't be worn when you're 80.
Ignored above fact and bought a little black grip-handle bag and a pair of tiny dangling dragonfly earrings.
Sent 2 rings for servicing. One is the cameo ring where a black crystal has fallen off. The other is an old Tipit ring which was tarnished beyond belief when I rediscovered it recently. Brought it to the Charlotte shop at Takashimaya where the salesgirl dipped the ring in a solution and cleaned it beautifully, before returning the ring as well as a special cloth to wipe the ring with to me. So nice! And I didn't even buy the ring there.
Hope I slept enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home