Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, November 25, 2002

Last night I watched 2 German films with a friend whom I'll call Makhmalbaf (Makhmalbaf because he can spell this iranian director's name and I can't, without cheating). The 2 films were screening consecutively and both got delayed (the latter by 40 minutes). As a result, when the last film (Das Experiment) ended, it was nearly midnight, drizzling, and there was a long cab queue. Good shows though Das Experiment is a bit hard to stomach.

The funny thing is Makhmalbaf bought the same seats for both screenings, and it was strange to get ushered out of the cinema after the first screening to return to the same seats. So we swapped seats for a change, and of cos there's not much difference. Maybe I'm going through life slowly now, just swapping seats with the person next to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home