Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

What I should really do. Sleep more. Read more. Drink more water. Make an effort to eat more green veges (including the stalks) and fish (normal fish, not sushi fish). Watch my stockpile of VCDs. Stop buying more CDs (too late, just got 2 used ones today) or clothes or shoes (and I still haven't had my annual shopping pilgrimage to KL). Remember to eat vitamins (why do I forget vitamins when I haven't forgotten eating glucosamine sulphate 3 times a day?). Run with caution (but run!). Appreciate everyone and everything more. Plan another trip next year no matter what happens to the world. Rotate the shoes I wear more often rather than dash out in LIFO fashion. Ditto for bags. And clothes. Try the remaining flavours of Dairy Queen's Blizzard (already done Strawberry & Chocolate Chip, Oreos and Nestle Crunch). Learn snooker (and excel in it!). Learn and grow. Grow and learn.

But for now, I'll just sleep more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home