Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Too busy to blog. Recently I've met a girl who goes to the gym everyday and still has more work and social commitments than I do. How does she manage? Maybe cos she doesn't need much sleep, and doesn't blog and read blogs. I need to find other ways to save time.

What happened yesterday. A good day of work followed by an impulsive trip to the gym to rendezvous with the treadmill. Came home and started listing all the unwatched movie VCDs (at least 17), and wondered when I could finish them. I guess since there's so much I like to do, I have to do things in moderation. Read a little, watch movies a little, play pool a little, run a little. Pupi once told me it's fortunate that I'm so clear on the activities that make me happy. I wonder about those activities out there I've not discovered yet though.

Anyway, I perked up and starting packing my bag collection so I could do an inventory list. omg. What a nightmare. After chucking out some real old bags, I was still left with 63 items. 63! From the tiny embroidered drawstring pouch to the quirky cookie monster fur bag to the Paddington bear kiddie bag to the one-shouldered grey holstered bag to the shimmery beady bag to the vintage flea-market evening bag to the clubbing sling bag to the haversack to the messenger bag to the furry cow print bag. I think I have a bag for all occasions, cept I only rotate among my standard few since I don't remember I own the rest. I think I don't need to buy any more bags for this lifetime (well ok, this year).

Enough raving. Breakfast and work calls. Have fun today you. :) Every moment counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home