Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, September 26, 2002

No internet access or email at my customer's. When I get home at night, there always seems to be blogger access problems. Now I'm resorting to waking up one hour earlier to read blogs and to blog, but I don't think I'm doing this so often. Currently I sit in a project room with my customer's travelling baker, who flies around the region baking cakes for different countries. He didn't say much on it, except that he's got 36 hours worth of MP3s on his laptop. From this, I inferred his love of music, and how he's living out of a suitcase most of the time. I don't envy him.

All havoc on the homefront. My bakers are calling me at the customer's daily, and though I feel helpless for not being there for them, I feel sort of relieved that my current task is just to help bake one cake well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home