Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, July 09, 2002

My life so far. I've got an elusive virus on my home laptop which keeps creating new Favourite folders on my IE but remains at large, untraceable even after I've downloaded the latest virus pattern file to scan. And I've picked up Japanese class again after an abortive start more than a year ago and hope to someday, watch Japanese anime without reading subtitles (who am I kidding?). Had a Mac's meal today for lunch cos I'm wary that I won't eat anymore after I've finished reading Fast Food Nation. There's this warped mentality I have to eat more junk food now when I'm still ignorant of the evil fast food empire. Yes, I did say it's warped. And I'm rooting for a friend to have a happy beginning to his story. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home