Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, July 07, 2002

What my horoscope read in the latest issue of IS magazine:
Until a few weeks ago, Virgo, I had reluctantly come to suspect that you might never defeat your inner saboteur. But then I had a series of prophetic visions in which I saw you summoning hidden reserves of fierce strength and practical ingenuity. As a result, I've been moved to change my opinion. I now believe you can claim the power to vanquish several of your most debilitating apprehensions: for instance, your terror of being thought a fraud; your worry that you'll never be able to be loved in the exact way you want to be; your doubt about being able to handle the responsibilities and pleasures of success; and your fear that you'll never find the answer to your life's central question.

I'm absolutely stumped cos it hit pretty close to home. But then I thought again that this'd probably apply to the other star signs too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home