Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, June 29, 2002

What I learnt while drinking with the guys just now. zarchon9 remembers strange CD compilations like one by 4AD, entitled All Virgos are Mad. And though I've discussed religion with different folks before, it's only Yoyo who mentions Dante's concept of Heaven and Hell as well as Buddha in the same breath. That in an issue of the comic Sandman: the Devil decided to take a vacation and passed Sandman the key to Hell; which Sandman wasn't really enthusiastic about; and God sent 2 angels down to take the key and look after Hell instead. That the tip of my little finger doesn't reach the first joint of its adjacent finger: which means I won't be able to make it no matter how hard I try (alas the knowledge comes too late). That Schubert as a classical composer is difficult to interpret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home