Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, June 27, 2002

My haul from the mobile bookfair during lunchbreak:
- Lucinda Rosenfeld's What She Saw. Well, actually the full title is What She Saw in Roger Mancuso, Guenter Hopstock, Jason Barry Gold, Spitty Clark, Jack Geezo, Humphrey Fung, Claude Duvet, Bruce Bledstone, Kevin McFeeley, Arnold Allen, Pablo Miles, Anonymous 1-4, Nobody 5-8, Neil Shmertz and Bo Pierce. So if you know me by now, you'll have guessed about what I saw in this book.

- Bret Easton Ellis' The Informers. The second book I own from him; the first being Less than Zero (which I've read). He's the one who wrote American Psycho, and I would have bought that while feeling bored during transit in Zurich, 'cept it would have been too depressing to read on such a long flight.

- Tracy Kidder's Hometown. The third book I own from him; the others being Soul of a new Machine (from a previous mobile bookfair) and House (from Borders). Both have so far remained unread by me.

To be frank, I think I can remember more books than I do people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home